Monday, March 7, 2011

Feb 28th Letter

Hello Family!


Well as far as my health I am doing a little bit better...I have diarrhea here and there. I drank over 25 Gatorade's this past week so I'm doing a lot better as far as keeping hydrated. Im not going to lie though...I AM SO TIRED....my body is dead. I can’t even wake up in the mornings and the moment my head hits the pillow I am out. It’s really really tough to be keeping strong when my body is physically giving up on me.

Thanks for the videos that are really neat seeing snow... I'm actually not to excited to go back to cold weather.

I will work with Dad the best I can so you can be blessed....but I will be back and ready to help the best I can!

ha ha to be honest I'm looking forward to a visit to Doctor Hancock... I WANT TO BE NORMAL AGAIN!?

Ahh..I'm sorry Carly that you didn't get accepted to BYU but wherever you go you will do well THAT'S FOR SURE!

I am so ready to work once I get back that will be the first thing that I need to do! I got to keep all my working habits like the time that I get up, go to bed (actually I would love going to bed a little bit earlier) and most important my personal study and prayer. I need to get registered up to institute and just have a good environment and influence and I know I will be able to stay strong and do what I need to in life, if I keep those same habits. But I'm ready to all that I can to help for so much that you guys have helped me with including my mission.

It scares me to think of where I would be in life if I didn't serve this mission. I figure this I would be a bum, almost literally and definitely wouldn't have a purpose in life. These two years have been so dang hard but I have grown so much spiritually and if it weren’t for these trials there would be no other way possible that I can learn and grown as much as I have here.

This is a response to mom’s letter:
No they don’t have the missionaries see the doctor but I tried. Um you might want to double check the information they gave you I was told I would be leaving on March 17th in the morning. I DONT WANT TO BE RELEASED THAT SAME NIGHT I WANT TO BE A MISSIONARY FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!! Im really not looking forward to being released, its going to be sad missionary work is my life......

Im glad you enjoyed Myriams story this week was pretty good, difficult but good.

Monday We did family home evening with one of our part member families and it was alright.

Tuesday We did District meeting and all that Jazz, then after wards we ate lunch. After lunch were we eat there is only one person who lives there and is not a member. His name is Javier and he is Luz Marina´s brother. He is Evangelico and has always been confused about the fact that we talk so much about Joseph Smith so we had to explain it simply but he understood then we explained the book of Mormon then he understood! Then we left the invitation read, pray and ask God if it is true and he said he will! Then we check up on our family that we were going to be baptized last week but we found a couple problems and moved it back to this Saturday.

Wednesday I went for my poop exam in the morning and I didn’t have any parasites so only God knows what I have. Cuz shortly afterwards I called the mission to tell them that I didn’t have any parasites then she like (the nurse) oh that’s good yeah but the bad news is I STILL HAVE DIARREA! Nothing was done....im on my own to suffer that’s alright I don’t care anymore.

Thursday We went to Fam: Padilla and checked up on them are doing a little bit better with trials and what not. but that’s about it for that day.

Friday we found an incredible lady named Pilar, she is amazing. Okay this is her story:
She is a single mother of 2 children and her oldest daughter left her with her son who is 15 months and she is very very poor. So when we met her she was very positive and she called us over and she first asked us who we were. and she was like "oh I have heard about you from other people but they are very positive about you so I don’t listen to what they say" so I told her who and what we actually are. Then she was like I want to be baptized and we were shocked. Then she was like if I join your church I can’t tell my pastor or he will say bad things and make me feel bad about joining. But sadly this week we couldn’t get her to church she left at 5 in the morning to go work on Sunday she is so poor she wants to get baptized but hasn’t developed faith enough to make sacrifices to receive blessings.

Well that’s all I can type...I am out of time.
I love you all
Elder Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment