Thursday, February 3, 2011

Monday, Jan 31

Hello Family!


It’s good to hear that everyone is doing well!

This week was SLOW!!!....ha-ha but good in the end.

But here goes my week...

MONDAY after writing you, my companion and I did a family home evening with one of our newest recent converts Flor and she liked it a lot.

TUESDAY I did my super-cool-awesome-District Meeting. Then after my companion and I found this guy who was a reference I gave to this same area I am in, but when I was Reparto Shick. His name is Miguel, I don’t want to be mean but if you want to know what he looks like, he looks like the guy on Men In Black II that gets his head shot off (by will Smith) and it grows back ha-ha. He is pretty cool, he is an English teacher so he wants to do the discussions in English, and he has a baptismal date for the 12th of February. Then we taught Flor´s sister whose name is Lupe but she is way different then her sister she doesn’t know anything about Jesus Christ. Then that same day we lost 3 family investigators.....

WEDNESDAY not much happened that day. Both our zone leaders were changed and the new ones are E. Grey and E. Peña they are cool...

THURSDAY was rough, just getting our two baptisms ready for the week.

FRIDAY Interviews: I had only one interview that day but the Elder Grey who is new to the zone came to my area to do the two interviews that we had but only one passed. His name is Jose a 9 year old kid that wasn’t baptized by his Mormon family at the age of 8 because they wanted him to be a "converted member". I had to remind them that at his age an 8 year old is capable of understanding and choosing to be baptized and the parents understood. Then I went to Villa Flor and did an interview for a kid named Alexander who is 19 years old.

SATURDAY we did the two baptisms together and I lead the ceremony.

SUNDAY I GOT TO TAKE THE SACRAMENT THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I feel so much better now.....not that I was doing anything wrong but that was my most spiritual experience for the week and it’s kind of relaxing.

Now I would like to take the time to thank you Mom and Dad for all that you have done for me for all of your support and love....I love you both very much and the rest of my family as well. CARVER, TANNER AND THERE FAMILIES WE NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO BE AN ETERNAL FAMILY BEING HERE IN THE MISSION THERE IS ONE THING THAT I LEARNED, AND THATS.....HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE A GOOD FAMILY. There aren’t too many good families here......

Love

Elder Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment